Created by Award Winning Wood Sculptor and Marine Wildlife Artist Douglas Snider
Mahi-Mahi, Darado or Dolphin Full Mount Wood Carving
I create all of my wood fish full mount trophies to appear Life Like:
- I cut life like bends in the body of the fish to make it appear like it is swimming.
- This fish was created by hand using rescued Florida Hard Wood Silk Oak, started from a solid chunk of fully cured wood.
- The pedestal base was created from rescued Florida Spalted Sycamore Hardwood.
- 100% hand make in my wood art studio using power tools and hand tools
- We custom airbrushed this fish with transparent acrylic paint and then sealed it with automotive clear coat. I use transparent air brush paint so you can still see the wood grain.
In stock and ready to ship
You do not have to win one of these in a tournament. It can be our little secret.