Red Cedar Wood Sea Horse Wall Sculpture/Carving created by hand.
In stock, ready to ship
One of my latest Marine Wildlife Wood sculptures created by hand by award winning Marine Wildlife Wood Artist Douglas Snider
- Created from a solid piece of red cedar wood by hand and power tools
- Made from dozens of photographs to make it as life-like as possible
- This Life Like Sea Horse Statue/Sculpture measures 50″ long X 16′ wide X 4 inches thick
- We buy the wood from local tree trimmers who normally take the wood to the dump to be mulched.
- The rescued timber is taken to a local saw mill and cut into slabs of different thicknesses.
- The wood slabs are cured by natural air dry process in a barn until the moisture content is less than 12%.
- All of our finished wood taxidermy fish mounts are guaranteed to never split, crack or check.
- All natural wood grain and coloring, no stain or paint added.
- This wood sculpture is totally encapsulated on the front and back of the fish in two part epoxy resin to seal and protect the fish from the environment.
- Epoxy resin coating makes the fish appear wet like it just jumped out of the water.
No other wood marine wildlife carver does it as I do.
This is a genuine artist original that comes signed by Snidely.
Will make an awesome Birthday or Holiday Gift for that special angler in your life.
Made in the United States of America. When you buy our products, you are creating jobs and supporting local small business.
Thanks for shopping with us.
More photos available on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SnidelyWoodStudio