LED Light Up Fish Taxidermy Shark Sculpture
LED Reef Shark that lights up.
LED Light up Fish Taxidermy: Shark Sculpture
At Snidely Wood Studio we try very hard to create original and innovative Artistic Marine Wild Life, Surf, Fish, Furniture, Surf Board and Tiki Products.
Some features of our Multimedia Shark sculpture with LED light-up:
- This is our new Multi-Media LED Light Up Fish Series.
- Created from one of Snidely’s original wood reef shark carvings that he created in his studio.
- After we finish carving and finishing the original wood carving, we cast a mold from the original wood carving.
- This is a multimedia Snidely Replica Sculpture made from Premium Epoxy casting Resin using small life-like figures to create an aquarium effect.
The dimensions of this fish sculpture are 45″L X 22″ tall by 5 inches deep. Comes with 12 volt AC plug-in wall adapter power supply.
Also comes with two heavy duty Metal D rings embedded in the back of the shark body, come ready to hang.
- We suspended real sharks teeth
- a treasure chest full of gold
- a scuba diver going after the gold
- several sharks going after the diver
- a surfboard
- a clown fish
- a fishing hook in the jaw
- moray eel
- miniature bottles, cans inside the shark plus life-like rows of teeth in the mouth and taxidermy shark glass eye.
- This one is blue and we installed a LED Blue Light so it will look great day and night.
Note: We do our best to capture photos that best represent this art but due to the shiny nature of the finished product and the LED light when it is on it is hard to get good photos. None of the photos we take look as good as seeing this product in person.
Purchase this one or Call us today for your order.
Remember you saw it first at Snidely Wood Studio!
No one does it as we do and we were the first to create this LED Light UP Fish Taxidermy.
For additional photos of this item go to and follow us on http://www.facebook.com/SnidelyWoodStudio